Friday, November 09, 2007

Speaking in Ballarat

I was just doing some research for my presentation next week at the Ballarat .Net Special Interest Group, and was trying to get some information on running Visual Studio 2008 on Vista (I usually only run Beta software on VPC's, so I have no first hand experience of this as yet), when I clicked on one of the links from my search only to find that it was a blog post by Charles Sterling advertising said event which reminded me that I should probably put in a plug for it on my blog, so that all two people who read my blog (yes that includes me), know what I'm up to. So here it is :

 

Vista as a Software Development Platform”
with Scott Baldwin from Readify

&

“What’s new for Web Developers in Visual Studio 2008”
with Dave Glover from Microsoft Australia

When: Wednesday 14th November, 5:30pm for light dinner and drinks followed by presentations from 6:00pm to 6:30pm and 6:40pm to 7:40pm

Where: COMMANDER CENTER, BALLARAT, 1 Ripon Street North

 

I find it funny that the last time I did this very same talk back in June, it was also in partnership with Dave Glover, but last time he was talking about power shell, this time Visual Studio 2008 enhancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment