Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Molly helps Microsoft with Standards

This is huge... I've been up against some major deadlines so I haven't been keeping up with all my blog reading, but today I decided that before I go home I was just going to catch up on a few of the more important ones, and so I was reading the IEBlog when I stubled across this article, the basic crux of which is that Molly E. Holzschlag has "signed on with the Internet Explorer team on a contract basis to work on standards and interoperability issues".

 

I have actually heard Molly speak at the Web Directions South conference last year, and she is a really inspiring speaker, and someone who tirelessly advocates for better adoption of Web Standards. It'll be interesting to follow her progress at The Daily Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment